Saturday, November 29, 2008

Yesterdays!






The agony came again as tranquility;
And mourned in the corner of the eyes
Yesterdays approached in a boat of shadows
In the large pond, where the summer moon remained.
Only few memories are left, in the vision of
The mind, to taste the sweetness of bygone days.

Though you are only a mere dream in my slumber;
Why can’t you just come near me?
Each word I write here is for you only.
Can’t you just realize that in your thoughts?
I remember your face, when in the night
I scoop in my hands the moonlight coming
Through my window, and kiss it’s radiance.

What I smell is the fragrance of your sweat,
Or the blossoming jasmine, in the night.
I am not sure!
Who jots your name a thousand times,
With the point of a quill, on the page of my heart?
I don’t know!

1 comment:

Latha said...

Only few memories are left, in the vision of
The mind, to taste the sweetness of bygone days.


Beautiful!!