Monday, September 22, 2008

Afflicted!



In a desolate and forlorn night,
Amidst the strange fantasy of a dream:
You became a desire and obsession in me.
I have become a moon stone, liquefying and,
Dissolving in your moon light, and in your life;
A chilling stream on a winter day;
A goblet brimming with sweet champagne,
Being filled by unknown and unseen hands.
You reached me and you filled my soul;
You sprouted as an oasis, in the wilderness
Where the cruel sun scattered
Embers of stones, all around my treads.


Why did you arose again, as a melody in my dreams,
In the lute of my heart?
This worthless birth can not do anything now
But, only just bless you to live a fulfilling life.
Dreams which refuse to die in memories,
Which we dreamt together, have now
Become, smithereens of a gorgeous painting.
You are becoming a poignant recollection
In me, invoking stifling sobs and sighs
Within me, stricken with utter grief.

No comments: