Monday, June 15, 2009

Guest of honour!





Is that the bracelet on your hand calling my name?
Is that drop of nectar lingering on your
Coral lips, beseeching a kiss from me?
Does each of your heart beat always
Whisper involuntarily my name?
Does that sandal paste in your smile
Preserved to anoint my cheeks, in time?

The lover seeking the nectar filled blossom
Has reached the flower, and cupid with
His sensitive arrows, enthused the thirst of passion,
The tender petals awoke in the chill of lust
And drops of honey were brimming with ecstasy.

How dainty is this charming earth
That greets the radiance of love, as guests!
How immortal is this moment that
Brings my beloved to lay her head against my chest?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.