Friday, March 7, 2008

Ode to Love..VIII

Ode to Love VIII

Your joy in me is so full.
That is how you come down to me.
Oh sweet angel! Where would be your joy, if I were not?

You have taken as your partner for all your life.
In my heart is the endless play of your delight.
In my life you will always take shape.
You the Queen of queens have decked yourself in beauty
To captivate my heart.
And for this, your love loses itself in the love of
Your lover and there we see the perfect union
Of the two. When I kiss you to make you smile
And happy, my darling, I surely understand
What pleasure streams from the heart,
And what delight, that brings into my life,
When I kiss you to make you smile.
Through birth and death in this world or in others,
Wherever you lead me, I am your companion
Of endless life, who links my heart to endless joy,
To the end of time. I pray, that I may never lose the
Bliss of your heart touch.
My house is all dark and lonesome.
Lend me your light, holding the lamp
Near to your heart.
Your world is weaving words in my mind;
And your joy is adding music to them.
You give yourself to me in love and feel
Your own entire sweetness, in me.
You are my alter ego.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

"When I kiss you to make you smile
And happy, my darling, I surely understand
What pleasure streams from the heart
And what delight that brings into my life"............
"To the end of time. I pray that I may never lose the
Bliss of your heart touch."
This is for Lovers and not for you..(Just like we say adults only)
Become a lover and read this. Then you will realise what you have been missing in your life. Read on...

aria said...

I'd dropped by your place once before in my quest of poetry blogs.. I was truly dazzled by the grace with which you've written these words. I'd bookmarked your page and had intended to return again. I read some of your poetry in my previous visit and now.. and for the time being would say.. you've an uncanny talent for fleshing out the abstract patterns of existence to the point where poetry and life converge. :)

I'm touched by your visit. Will see you around.
keep writing, Best, A

Unknown said...

Aria... I am delighted by your kind words.The ecstacy I am experiencing now from those words are inexplicable. So much moved.it makes me a little haughty also.I never realise that these words are meant for me. I am just a beginner.only 9 months old in this mischief.Thanks a trillion. it peps up my vigour. Soul stirring I should say. Thanks again. Cheers.