Thursday, March 27, 2008

Mystery of the mind….






Mind... a mysterious cage,
A playhouse for illusions and vanity.
Many a desires, in one moment,
And the splendor of laughter turns
In another moment, to grief stricken
Tears… welling in the eyelids.

The shores swoon in ecstasy,
With every waves, enrapturing it.
And when it returns, a pyre burns
Inside the amiable bosom.

Search the bloom inside a bush and
The finger is bruised with a thorn.
When life’s music surges onward
Grief imparts its tragic pitch,
To a discordant melody.
Like shadows cast by the burning candle,
Glamour of life, cast futility in its wake.
Dreams bring vivid grandeur to life
Though fleeting, ephemeral, evanescent;
Yet gives a semblance with reality...
Of coveted afflictions of the mind
Of Love, of beloved and of harmony…

2 comments:

aria said...

I'm speechless. Its a profound poem.. rich in language ..

"Dreams bring vivid grandeur to life
Though fleeting, ephemeral, evanescent;
Yet gives a semblance with reality..."

feel like reading these lines.. again and again ..

Unknown said...

Aria..I am at a loss to tell u how happy I am. coz u r the first one to read that. it is only moments since i published it. Thanks a million for being so observant about what I have to say. If I say I love u for that dont misunderstand me.Have u read my reply to yr comment on that meaning of name?
Read it and pse respond thru mail if u dont mind.There is a limitation here- number of words and all that stuff. so. cheers.