Saturday, November 22, 2014

PAINT ME A PICTURE

                                                                                            

PAINT ME A PICTURE



Paint me a picture,
won't you?
Of not any images,
but words that trickle
out of your lips.

The light that shines
in your eyes,
in the dark hours.

A picture of love and
its tender shower.

The unsaid vows that
beat in the hearts.
The warmth that you
give to my veins.

The tingle in the spine,
the blush on my
cheeks.

The aura around me,
that on me,
you bestowed.

The moment, when the
heart missed a beat,
and the window left open,
Through which my
heart flew away
to you.

The moment, when I lost
myself,
and found us.

Paint me a picture, won't you...
of the unexplained feelings
and the unleashed emotions?

But don't pick up the brush,
and don't mix colours in your
palette and don't you look
for a bare canvas...

Paint on my heart, my soul
and my skin...
The colours of your love
 and let me be totally
tinted by your hues...

Paint on me a picture,
unseen by others...
Won’t you?
The colours of you...
and let me be totally
tinted by your hues...

Paint on me a picture,
unseen by others...

won't you?

                

No comments: