Wednesday, June 19, 2013

UNKNOWINGLY YOURS



               


         

I just dozed off; just dozed off in

The chillness of the rain that came after

When the moon slept after the witching hour.

Remaining in the  the back stage  we were

Adorning our costumes for the play.

And when you came and softly touched my cheek

With the feather of your tender fingers

I was ovewrwhelmed with an unknown

Ecstasy with that caress,  passed

through your lightning fingers into me.


What made you to awken me while I was sleeping?

What prompted you to clasp me close to your chest;

As though you needed to give me something?

To embrace me or kiss me squeezing me into you?

Or was it just to snuggle  me into you with your love?


I have closed into you so much in this birth.

I have deliquesced into you and unisoned.

All unknowingly as my passion was so intense.


It never let me know how it happened.




No comments: