Thursday, August 4, 2011

APPREHENSIONS!



You will not understand me anymore;
I just can't show your image
Embedded in my soul, by opening
The window of my cloistered heart.
I cannot sleep now when I ponder
How you could decipher the real
Lines in between my silences?

I am hiding among the branches of
A blooming tree, as the wind,
In the courtyard of your mansion;
I am also the vestige that embraces you.

I remember those words you uttered
Once, that you can't find me with your
Naked eyes, as though I am an apparition.
I may be a distant vision for your eyes now.
Still if you can keep your ears close to
My heart you could listen, my heart throbs
Very distinctly, pulsating with your name.

By the end of the winter, as your love starts
Pouring down as the rain, I will transform
To become the sodden earth, glistening
With your enrapturing moonlight.

No comments: