Wednesday, April 22, 2015

GIVE ME A DROP OF LOVE.





GIVE ME A  DROP OF LOVE.....


A drop of love, if you can just give me
I will give it back to you as a torrential rain..
You turn into a little shade and fill me in,
And I will nurture it and make it a seductive
Jungle and keep it for me eternally.

You pick up a handful of flowers and hand it over to me
I can make an interminable spring out of that.
You pour out a drop of sweetness on my tongue
And I can repay it, as a sea of nectar back to you.
Guide me as a little lodestar in front of me
So that I can enlighten the world,
And dazzle it with its resplendence.
Fill me in the corner of your eye
I will spread into you as a honey-comb and thrive.
Give me a little kiss on my cheek
I can substitute it with a radiant night throughout.
Compose a new rhythmus music for me
I will make it a soothing flow of overtures.
Give me resurgence with the tip of your finger

I can give to you the assuagement throughout your life span.

No comments: