Saturday, December 27, 2014

A BLOSSOM OF SUNSHINE





    A BLOSSOM OF SUNSHINE


In the words which I coveted to pronounce
Did you ever find in it, the honey that
You sought to imbibe.
Those uttered words filled with sweet love
Desired to soar up like a butterfly
The heart coveted to spread its wings,
The blossoms also yearned to fly like the butterflies

The tender whisper of your love diffuse
In my ears the sweet pang of affection.
I am waiting with thirst in my heart to
Imbibe the sacred water of your love,
You will pour in to the palm of my hand.

The nature has spread a canopy
Over us, for the consummation of our love.
I was waiting for this luscious moment in my life
That could bring the tingle in your bosom
Like a garland of jasmine buds .
The ecstatic soul suspiring to pour
The honey, beckoning you to come
Into the meadow, where the moonlight
Has blossomed and whispering into your soul...

No comments: