Wednesday, July 24, 2013

A SENSE OF BELONGING......



                     





I know now… I belong to you as a dew drop !

A pearldrop that fall down and shatter into infinitesimal atoms

At the touch of your fingertip,  without you knowing it.

I am your heart, the one that silently  whimper for you.

I am the melody on your lips ever present and indelible.

A  song stumbling,  quavering and pining in the mind.

I am your life exclusively  existing here though

Short lived in excruciating circumstances.

I am your depleted ocean, where the quite ripples

Dazzle under the midnoon sun,from where you take

A handful of water  and pour over your chest;

A sea seeking the depth under  your eyes,

You are my rain, showering chillness on my anguish

Assuaging the torpid insensibility of the soul;

The rain seeking  the stinging throbs of my heart

The rain that assimilate in my sighs and diffuse

Falling in my eyelids; always longing to fall down

Permeating its  heavenly fragrance around me.

       *****           ************         *****

Alas! You rob everything,  you merciless  time,

Stealing the magnifIcent dreams of rainbows

That flourished on the tiny petals of this blossom.

Why did you separate  the tiny heart from its stem

With the ghastly fingers of your hands?

You never cared to behold for a moment

The bleeding eyes, bemoaning at the shattered

Pieces of  the glass beads of desires, gathered

And closely kept in the bosom endearingly…

Though you promised an entire spring for me,

I came  to blossom in you as a tiny flower

And to entice you with my sweet fragrance;

The providence granted me  only a short

Evanascent life, and even then  you

Plundered all of my dexterity and made me

Abortive and worthless, you  abominable time!












No comments: