Friday, March 25, 2011

Tacit Love





You stood before me like a rosebud

With a single petal unfolded.

The desires crooning in the mind,

The unsaid words compressed in the thoughts,

All rushed into the mind impatiently

And settled in my fingers to pen it.


The flowers of my sighs paved your path,

And you came as a breeze over

The cascade of my love.

You came in the chariot of the rain,

Stood as a cloud above me to pour down.


I never picked up a rose and offered it to you

At any time, yet, how come you knew?

My roses are blooming for you and

Permeating its fragrance, for you alone.

How is that? Tell me! Tell me! Tell me!


I never spoke a word to you, on the

Sweetness of your love, filling my heart.

I never blotted and dried up, the moisture

from your eyes, in your solitude.

Yet, you knew my desires grazing on your soul,

Were to know your thoughts.

You never hummed a song, even for a moment

That came into your mind;

In the wee hours of the night,

When the stars perplexed and the nature

Shrouded in the morning mist,

I did not embrace your tender body

Yet, you understood my thoughts were

Hovering above you, and caressing you.

No comments: