Friday, February 8, 2008

A TINY SOUL…

Place: EDEN GARDEN SPACE CENTRE
Time: ANY POINT OF CELELSTIAL TIME

Everyone in the Space Centre was tense. The Astronaut
entered the space vehicle. That was an angel holding the
precious cargo, in her briefcase. In there was a tiny soul
resting in an oyster. It was under the safe custody of the
angel, for a period of time. The count down has started.
Lift off was scheduled at 00.00.00hrs terrestrial time.

The tiny soul was on its way to the Earth, to be born there.
Only a few micro- seconds were remaining for the lift off. The
tiny soul felt a shudder. She was afraid. She had heard about the
many events happening in the earth, from gods in heaven.
Children are tormented there by their parents; sold by the father for a
few coins to buy liquor. She remembered all
the stories she heard. Could it be true? Or are they just myths only?
She was enjoying her life in heaven. It was all beautiful.
In the safety of heaven under the loving care of God. Now,
the environment is being changed. A jump through the time
tunnel! Into terra firma! They were gliding through the
atmosphere, like a feather. She knew she will be feeling
weight, once she arrives there.

She felt very cold. She remembered last evening, when God
approached her. He took her in the palm of His hand and
asked her.” Are you afraid?’

She could not utter a word as she was so awe stricken.

“Don’t worry. I am sending you to the earth tomorrow. An angel
will take you and look after you. If you feel any difficulty just tell her.”

He called an angel. A beautiful goddess! He told the angel;

“I am entrusting you to take care of this tiny soul. Look after
her as the apple of your eye.”

“Sure I will...” She said and took the tiny soul from Him.


She was holding the fingers of the angel tightly.
“What am I supposed to do, when I reach the earth?”
She asked.

“Be not afraid. Don’t you know how to smile and move your limbs?”

“Yes” the tiny soul answered.

“That will do. I will take care of the rest…”

“But I don’t know the language of the Earth.”

"I will always be around you. Whatever you speak, I can understand.
I will slowly teach you their language.”

“If I feel hungry?”

“You just cry only, when you are hungry, thirsty, and cold
or feel any difficulty. I will give you everything when needed.”

“I feel so scared. In the earth all souls are cruel, I know.”

“No, it’s not true. There are bad souls, but most of the souls are different.
I am there with you to save you from the bad ones.”

She felt a little comfort now. Then she asked. ”How will
I recognize you?’

“You don’t have to. I will know you. Now just close your eyes.
Our journey lasts for about 280 days….” She closed her
eyes. The space vehicle lifted off.

Forty weeks later, it landed in the earth. She came out.
She was still afraid. She was in doubt about all the things
that were told about earth, and was eager to know the truth
of everything…. It could be a big lie!

She opened her eyes slowly. She saw light. She felt annoyed
and blinked. She perceived many shapes in that light. It
delighted her. She heard some strange voices and felt love in
those sounds. She stared at a beautiful face. With tears of love
in the eyes, looking at her…Yes. This is that angel who brought
me here. The goddess who was entrusted to take care of her,
by God. She crept more closely to her bosom.
My mother!!!
A thought came to her mind. “Why should I be afraid any more?”

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Place: EDEN GARDEN SPACE CENTRE
Time: ANY POINT OF CELELSTIAL TIME...
They were gliding through the
atmosphere, like a feather. She knew she will be feeling
weight, once she arrives there“Be not afraid. Don’t you know how to smile and move your limbs?”“That will do. I will take care of the rest…”A thought came to her mind.

“Why should I be afraid any more?”
Trad this.. A child is born here...


.