Sunday, December 16, 2007

The anatomy of a kiss....

She asked me another question..
When a man kisses a woman, what is he
Extracting out of her through that kiss?
Love?
The fullness of her lips?
The softness of her cheek?
The radiance of her smile?
The dream lurking in her eyes?
The moon light in her soul?
Or AIDS?....... or death?


What is gained in a kiss?.......
Kissing a splendor or the moisture?
Are you burning away the solitude
In you by that kiss?
Or, are you in search of the ecstasy of
A unity of your bodies into one?
What are you filling up in your life by snatching
something which is not in you, from that woman?

Did Shakespeare have ever believed while
He wrote: “make me immortal, with a kiss”,
That a man’s life attains immortality or
Eternity by the mere kiss of a woman..?

While I cannot conceive this phenomena
Of this unresolved mystery, I am bewildered..
I am in a daze!....

If your love is a system of alphabet,
By which I can decode the complexity of
My existence,. may be I can comprehend
The meaning of what I am……

No comments: