Sunday, November 18, 2007

ME.....who is you........




Like the fragrance emanating
From the sodden earth after the first rain;
Like the never ending water bubbles
Overflowing from the spring of your love;
Like the flames of cold wintry blueness
Of a moon lit night in January……

I still remember those wee hours of the night
When you walked in….
Then I saw you in the darkness of the lonely
Nights, when the Night queen blossomed
And in the twilight
When the petals of the Pansies withered….

Then you flew away deep into the silvery clouds
In a long moan……
Was that the chaste love of a puny butterfly
Or…….?

Finally, leaving a cloud of suspicion in my mind
As to who you were…….

My mind after an interlude of a semi second, softly asked me
Again.......”Were you me?’…..or….myself?

No comments: