Monday, January 7, 2008

Only one thing…..



I will preserve only one blossom
In my garland, to adorn you,
When you get closer to me,
At last, and enter into my life.

I will preserve only one song
In my heart, to drone into your
Ear, when you approach at last,
Nearer into my life.
I will keep only one chamber
In my garden, unopened, and very
Discreetly, among the flora.
I will draw up in there,
A couch, covered with
Flamboyant scented flowers,
For you to sleep dreaming,
When you reach me , at last .

The fragrance of the flowers had
Vanished, and all others have
Departed now; My Beloved,
When are you coming, then?
My mind is obscured with
Rain clouds; and you have not
Arrived yet; when again
You are coming, tell me…

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Gostei muito desse post e seu blog é muito interessante, vou passar por aqui sempre =) Depois dá uma passada lá no meu site, que é sobre o CresceNet, espero que goste. O endereço dele é http://www.provedorcrescenet.com . Um abraço.

Anonymous said...

Discretely, among the flora.
I will prepare in there
A couch covered with
Magnificent scented flowers
For you to sleep dreaming,
A longing in the heart for the beloved to come and be with him is always present in the soul of everyone who is in love Read on..