Tuesday, June 28, 2011

BLEEDING DUSK






It rained vermillon on the sky,
And the evening was bidding farewell.
Tell me, my beloved heaven!,
Are you deserting your own daylight?
Your ravishing cheeks are sodden with tears.

While I am trailing your shadow,
Are you fleeing away from me,
Into the wilderness, far away?
My beautiful! Whenever you are getting away
I feel you are emerging closer, abutting into my heart..

The last scene in the final act of the play of love, has ended.
The viewers have emptied their seats.
What are you seeking?
You have forgotten to sing your lines,
In the play, again.
Your flute, also has fallen in the quagmire.
Your loving one has languished into
The utter darkness of the night..
Wallowing through tears, lugging moans in the chest.

In the cremation ground of desolate dreams
You stand in front of the pyre, and watch this squalid sight..

No comments: