Friday, September 5, 2008

Awakening!...






Awaken me, softly touching my whole body
With your slender fingers, of a lotus thread,
Knock gently, on the door of my heart;
Unlock it, opening the padlock there,
Murmur a ditty, leaning on my shoulders,
And lull me softly, quietly into a slumber!

Like a bloom losing its lustre, in the heat of the sun,
As the moonlight swinging in the breeze,
And as an ocean, kissing your anklets,
I am here standing with extended arms
To embrace you closely and tighten my
Clasps around your endearing neck,endearing neck;
Yet, you could not kiss me even on my forehead…

As the flouncing moon in the ripples;
Turning into an adoring flower in the bouquet of your love,
Awaiting with a small pearl, from the oyster of my heart,
All the time, for you, which moved on a leaden feet;
Still you have not offer a flower, as a present
For the morning radiance, of my light.

No comments: